05 July 2015

3rd Quarter Goals 2015

1: {JULY GOAL} Make a quilt top out of these shirts
using this tutorial to donate to this charity. 
To be eligible for the FAL I have to have it all done and quilted, but my goal for July is just to get the top made. 

2: Irish Chain Quilt, quilt it.

3: Make yarn from these alpaca batts.

4: Prove that I have what it takes to be a part of the SMS Online Sewing Match.
I didn't prove it before this round but maybe in a couple years when they have another round, I can be ready.

5: Unicorn Sh*t yarn. Card these and spin them.

6: Hoop!

7: Hoop! 

Unofficial: MENDING PILE! It's bigger than this now. So is that kitten in the doorway.

Linking up!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13 July, 2015

    Sorry to be anonymous. I don't know how else to comment. Please read the quilt of valor requirements. They don't want quilts made from shirts or any other "used" fabric. Try a Fisher House in your area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I didn't know that! I also didn't see that the quilt in Q happens to be not quilt large enough. Thanks for that information!

      Delete