25 May 2015

Wonky Finish!









So much I could, and maybe should, say but I don't feel like it right now. Look, pics of a finished quilt!







 This is actually through the back. I love how it's like a stained glass window through that super soft pink backing.


 I started another quilt along hosted by Quilt Fabrication. Now it's on week three but this is week one's assignment.


Monkey progress! I've made 21 so far and i think I'm going to start having the kids help design them because Alice did one for a a friend's birthday and it was so well received. I'll take real pics when I get my 30 for the month done.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing a hand quilted quilt and yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully hand quilted - you must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet another hand quilter - I enjoy hand quilting too. Well done on the finish. *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete