11 February 2014

Star Light Star Bright flying geese!

I'm doing another Quilt Along with Happy Quilting Melissa! It is now the end of the 3rd week, 3rd assignment is due, and this is my first post about it. Sad face. But I have been following along fromt he beginning! My camera's battery charger has gone missing and no matter how much I search and search and search for it, and pray and pray and pray about it, I can't find it. But I had a thought tonight: I have a scanner on my computer. So while I can't scan in all of my fabrics and all of my flying geese, I can at least show you some of them, right?

Here you can see the 3 colors I'm using, blue orange and grey, and the 3 patterns I'm using as well. I got a 1/2 yard bundle from the Intrepid Thread of 6 cuts from a line called "Hipster" that included the top 2 prints in the O&B&G colors so to finish off the set I went and got 3 solids to match. The background fabric is more of a cream color I think but it came out pretty white in the scan. 

Yay! I am now on track. Now if I just just the charger before the assignments get too big...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a fun idea to use your scanner. Way to be creative!! This is going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete